The elements of credibility for websites that pay for themselves.
CID Solutions employs common sense guidelines when creating and rebuilding websites.
- Make it easy to verify the accuracy of the information on your site.
- Show that there's a real organization behind your site
- Highlight the expertise in your organization and in the content and services you provide
- Show that honest and trustworthy people stand behind your site
- Make it easy to contact you
- Design your site so it looks professional
- Make your site easy to use and useful
- Update your site's content often
- Use restraint with any promotional content (e.g. ads, offers)
- Avoid errors, no matter how small they seem.
- have a unique domain name (e.g. yourvaprofessional.com)
- be workable across a range of browsers and operating systems
- offer free, accurate and valuable information
- prominently display contact information including phone, fax, email and address on every page
- insure every page has a single click return to the site homepage
Contact Us. Please call us at (916) 351-3838. Our phones are answered by real, knowledgeable people Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. You may also send us or click here to complete our online information request.